Sunday 13 February 2011

Concept Overview

Since ive been working for quite some time on this project there has been a lot of things happening all ready. Ill try to make a brief overview of them-
My last film (Transience) I used macro lenes to make most of it, for this film I wanted to go even deeper into the sub reality so I thought about using microscopes. also I saw thous nice pictures and got hocked on these nice big electron scanning microscopes.
I was looking for a while what should I film with microscopes, everything looks nice with them, but I really wanted it to have meaning... after some research I found out about cell death mechanisms and in particular the process of Apoptosis which is cell suicide.  
I decided to concentrate on that and to build the story around one cell that has decided to commit suicide. I want to take this normal everyday process and make it into drama using light visual and sound to give it an emotional dimension.  

No comments:

Post a Comment